Increase Vibration Resources
- Increase Your Consciousness
- Increase Vibration
- Increase Frequency
- How to increase Vibration
- How to increase Frequency
- Online Advertising
1. Buzzing, humming, electrical or roaring sounds
2. Unusual tingling or energy sensations, hair standing on end, goosebumps
3. Voices, singing, laughter, or your name being called out
4. Heaviness or sinking, feelings of expansion and contracting
5. Numbness or paralysis in any part of your body
6. Weightlessness, levitation or lightness spreading throughout the body
7. Any internal vibrations out of norm
8. Electrical like pulses of energy, or waves of energy coming through you
9. Footsteps or other sounds of a Being’s presence
10. Internal rocking, spinning, a sense of vertigo or lost balance or strange movements of any kind
11. Arms or legs lifting while asleep
12. Surge of energy flowing through your body (similar to point 8)
13. Any noise out of the norm, wind, engine, music, bells, etc.
14. Delightful smells, flower aromas
1. Spiraling energy going up your spine spontaneously or during meditations. This is commonly referred to as kundalini raising. You may get a wave of energy in your head that creates a moment of intense vibration, just go with it. As your vibrational rate increases, the pineal and the pituitary glands expand to accommodate the higher energy frequencies. Other glands change also, but these two are the major ones that contribute to headaches. This can last a few months, or a few years depending on what level of spiritual development that you are at and your rate of growth.
2. Unstable sleep patterns: You may be waking up early in the morning (between 3 am and 5 am) and also feeling really tired during the day.
Sometimes your body will need extra sleep to handle the expansion of the chakra energy points in the body. You may at this point consult an energy balancing specialist or energy healer. The best energy healer that we highly recommend is a Hawaiian Shaman or Master Kahuna Energy healer by the name of Sio Mangisi. His website www.mastersio.com has all his contact co-ordinates for you. As you start to feel the energy flowing through your body you may sense energy blockages or toxins being flushed. It may be helpful to supplement the body with blood fortifying enzymes, herbs and essential oils to ease any uncomfortable symptoms. Hot lemon drinks will also help cleanse the body. You may find it very difficult to work during this time because the shift you are going through will take a lot of your energy and you will feel flustered if you try to work your regular 40 hours a week. Try and take it easy, and these symptoms will pass.
3. Release of Fear: As the solar plexus chakra opens and releases the stored fear, anger and resentment that has been blocking proper energy flows.
4. Muscular aches and join pain: Increasing your vibration means more energy if flowing through your body. You may want to try herbal or vitamin supplements. We found taking 750mg Glucosamine and 600 mg Chondriotin supplements helped a lot.
5. Emotional Outbursts are a very common symptom caused by an increased rate of vibration. This higher frequency forces any illnesses, viruses, or infections hiding in the body to surface. To discover the root-cause contributing to this state examine your beliefs and decisions that are creating your reality. It is also important to monitor your internal dialogue to catch yourself if you are being too hard on yourself.
We are a bunch of folks who have gone through the ups and downs of this life and we have become aware of our energy field, simple as that. Some people claim they can see aura's and the energy field around the human body. That is awesome. That proves that there is something there and that some recognize it. This is as real as the nose on your face.
We believe all human beings have the divine right to be in a state of love and joy and bliss. Success in our book is measured by how much love and happiness you have in your heart.
Our purpose is to help you increase your consciousness. Simple as that.
Everything in this universe is energy, says science and the wise including humans. We are nothing, but energy beings that communicate with this world through vibrations mystically. We are connected to each other and our environment through these mystic waves or vibrations. Subconsciously, we attract everything: the good and the bad. The upside is that this gives us the choice to attract the right stuff whether it is love, peace, healing, harmony or abundance provided our frequencies are attuned so. The question is to be in the awareness to remember to uplift ourselves into the higher frequency when day to day challenges or crisis strikes us. Here are ways you can raise your vibrational plane. Connect with nature: Mother Nature has healing energies. Plants and tress absorb our negativity and transform it into the good chi and good cheer. On lower energy days watering your garden or your plants may be a good idea. Walking in natural surroundings, or simply sit on the grass. Hugging trees is an ancient remedy to healing lower energies. If these are difficult one gift oneself Flowers or a money plant. Read more
Increases flexibility, range of motion and mobility (decreases muscle tightness and increases mobility - the abilities to walk and stand)
Improved balance and coordination
Provides benefits of both anaerobic and aerobic exercise
Increases physical strength, dexterity, and endurance
Reduces arthritic pain, joint and ligament stress
Improved pelvic floor function (this can help to reduce bladder problems or incontinence)
Relieves menopausal symptoms
Increases the “happiness” hormones serotonin and neurotrophine, substances that support our thinking process
Decreases the stress hormone cortisol
Enhances strength and fast twitch muscles (reduces spasticity and increases smoothness of muscle function)
Enhances conventional training results
Speeds training recovery
Enhances pain reduction
Improves collagen production (joint repair)
Relieves tension and chronic pain in ankles, knees, lower back and neck
Posture is enhanced and strengthened overall
Enhances critical blood flow throughout the body (oxygenation and lymph drainage) (increases how well your body can detoxify and helps with brain function, since the brain is getting more oxygen to help it to function better).
Diastolic blood pressure decreased
Increases secretion of hormones that are important in regeneration and repair processes, such as HGH (Human Growth Hormone), IGF-1, and testosterone
Decreased Cortisol levels (stress hormone
Enhanced athletic performance due to improved muscle strength and tone
Important muscle groups are worked
Using simple adjustments in posture and body positioning, produces the effects of 80 different exercises
Decreased recovery time after workouts
Increased tendon strength
Increased basal metabolic rate
Accelerated weight loss
Increased bone strength, density and fights osteoporosis
Increased lumbar proprioception
Reduced back pain and stiffness
Positive results seen on neurological conditions such as Parkinson's
Reduced effects of stress and stress incontinence
Rehabilitates injuries and ailments
Stimulated lymphatic drainage
Reduces appearance of cellulite (reduces weight gain and helps to tone the body)
Tones and tightens skin
Improved collagen production
Connect with nature– Go for a walk in the forest, jungle, field of daisies, or wherever you feel like getting a connection with nature. It is possible to feel at deep sense of peace and oneness when you attempt to connect with nature. As you learn to connect and appreciate nature, you allow vibration to increase.
Get your body moving – Exercise and dancing will raise vibration by promoting healthy brainwave patterns, healthy neurotransmitter levels, and great circulation throughout your nervous system. Help yourself rise up and break the pattern of not exercising by going for a friendly walk with one of your friends or just get together for fun, and spending time together.
Simple meditation - Whether you are an advanced meditator or a beginner, the benefits are tremendous and will allow you to tap into your highest state of conscious. It is an act that will definitely raise your conscious awareness and allow you to attain greater sense of your real self.
Spending time with animal friends - your animal friends will share their love with you and that will lift vibration automatically.
Have the intention to raise vibration, that is to say just think about it.
Being open-minded is quite helpful in increasing vibration. Remember you are not your body and you are not your mind.
Do things that make you laugh. If you have difficulty laughing just go and get a puppy and let it lick you and jump on you -- you'll laugh.
Love yourself -- so just let go and say "I love you" in front of the mirror.
Smile - yes smiling will make you happy and that will raise vibration.
Expressing gratitude on a daily basis for all that you have in this now.
Think positive, act positive, be positive - Being a positive influence sets a good example for others and for yourself. Positivity and states of being positive are direct effects of raising vibration. I highly recommend trying to be a more positive person in all areas of life; you will notice and feel the beneficial changes in your awareness.
Use positive statements or affirmations or start chanting mantras -- it will raise vibration.
Just keep on taking care of other people's needs, and your needs will be met. Remember to treat others as you want to be treated and everything will work out exactly as it should.
For more information about the latest video about how to increase vibration please visit our youtube channel.
The best place to start is to sit and connect to the Creator. What? Yes you hear us. You have to connect to God, to Source, to the Creator. That's a great place to start. So where are you in relation to your connection to God (or to the Creator)?
What do you mean by that?
Well my dear friend Master Sio puts it like this: “You are more powerful than you’ve been led to believe. All the great sacred writings say we’re made in the image of the Creator, with whom we are equal in power if we only believe it. We are here to create joy and abundance for ourselves and one another, never to tear down. When we help others, we are also helping ourselves. That is an universal law nobody can change." ~ Master Sio, Hawaiian Shaman Kahuna Healer and Master of Medical Qi Gong.